Saturday, August 11, 2007

What's in your coffee cup?


After reading Yarmando's blog about the Starbucks Oracle, I had to try it.

The all-knowing Oracle of Starbucks
Behold the Oracle's wisdom:
I first entered Venti Iced Chai, lowfat . . .
Personality type:
Pseudo-intellectual
You're liberal and consider yourself to be laid back and open minded. Everyone else just thinks you're clueless. Your friends hate you because you always email them virus warnings and chain letters "just in case it's true." All people who drink venti iced chai lowfat are potheads.
Also drinks: Sparkling water
Can also be found at: Designer grocery stores
Then I entered Venti Decaf, black . . .
Personality type: Freak
No person of sound mind would go to an EXPENSIVE COFFEE SHOP to get a drink WITHOUT CAFFEINE. Your hobbies include going to ski resorts in the summer and flushing $5 bills down the toilet. You are a menace to society.
Also drinks: Non-alcoholic beer
Can also be found at: Pools with no water

1 comment:

fisherdv78 said...

I am the same as you... I enjoy my iced Chai :)