Friday, December 29, 2006

Gratitude!

I don't have any pictures to update you with yet, but I just had to come back and tell you how lovely my staff at work have been! They've all been talking about how great it was, all the work I put into their gifts and how each thing I made was just perfect for the recipient - each one unique and all that. Yay! I should have known they'd come through and be wonderful - that's why I made them all nice things, afterall! Now I just need to get them to all wear their new gifts so I can take pictures!

On the needles now: another hat for another friend, that summer tank top I started for myself ages ago, the second of my final pair of sock war socks (yes, I still have to finish that darn thing and no, I never did receive a pair of socks from the stoopid war).

Soon to be on the needles: hubby's sweater (gasp! a full-size sweater!), a baby gift for a friend

No comments: