Wednesday, March 10, 2010

3 Beautiful Things

My SIL has asked - again - that I post more often, and it just occured to me that posting 3BT would be a great way to lift my spirits and post more (win-win!).

1. Seeing the scale stop one number sooner than last week - finally breaking the plateau I've been on for 3 weeks.

2. Sliding through the warm water of the pool with flippers on reminds me that my muscles work, that I am Blessed, and that I am getting stronger every day.

3. My son, reminding me that he has made good choices in the past and perhaps should be trusted to make this big decision about next year, and knowing in my heart that we've done well to get him this far into adulthood so soon. So proud of him.

2 comments:

Jim Brochowski said...

Love the 3BT.

Good for you for posting. Your SIL isn't the only one that looks forward to reading. ;-)

Cheryl said...

I like you posting too! I have been on a major blog downer lately - maybe I should post 3 beautiful things too! xx