Sunday, April 02, 2006

Leg Warmers of Chaos!

I knew I wanted to try a lot of different stitches, and I wanted to make these very colorful leg warmers. They were so much fun! I tried two different kinds of cabling . .. the white and the blue, as you can see.
















I really enjoy the look of the bobbles, too. Aran stitching is a lot of fun! I don't know if I have the patience for a big sweater all in white, though. I'm thinking some really cool, very special socks for my parents or something.





Rosie thought the camera was out to snap her again - and was curious as to whether or not the knitting would be comfy to lie on. I never let her find out.




The thing about lots of colors, though, is all the weaving in at the end. It made for a nice pile of snippings, though! I also have enough of the yarn to make some fun little things, too, so I'm on the lookout for good "small" projects. Hmmm . . .

Now I need to decide what to do next! Yay!

No comments: