- -Your finds must come from knit blogs.
- -You may not use a blog for more than one item
- -all items must come from different sources.
- -Finds can come from current entries or archives.
- -You must post your answers with the title of the blogs they were found on and a link to the blog/item (permalinks where appropriate) on your blog. If no permalink is available, give us the post date.
- -Do not steal anyone’s bandwidth which means you should not hotlink pictures.
- -You need to comment and let us know when you have completed this meme (at the JenLa blog)
1. A blog which you think people have not discovered. Slang's!
2. A blog whose author lives close to you physically. Just get as close as you can, it’s all relative. My friend, whom I call Toad for historical reasons.
3. An unusual or weird animal picture. From Aunt Gerry: Dear departed Priscilla in her lovely hat.
4. An entry that made you laugh and got you strange looks from family or co-workers. Everything on this site makes me laugh out loud!
5. An idea you wish you’d thought of. Great hat!
6. Something you’d like to knit. A sweater this pretty!
7. A picture of something you consider beautiful: Beautiful!
8. A blog whose author you’d like to one day meet in person. My dear friend, Gwen!
9. A blog of someone you have already met in person. My friend who got me into this mess! Thanks!
Now, be sure to leave a comment (here, and at the JenLa blog) so we (and others) know to go check out your finds! Happy hunting!