Kat-knits is having a contest, and here is my list of "places I've knitted". I've only been knitting since January . . .
1. The bank, waiting to talk to a loan officer.
2. In the drive-through line at McD's (also at Wendy's, Arby's and Subway)
3. In the library (well, duh! Actually, I've now knit inside 5 different libraries! LOL)
4. In my car outside Bob's Bar (my sister forbade me to bring it inside)
5. In my office while writing performance appraisals, to help my mind work through the wordings.
In other news . . . I hate the heels on my socks, so I'm going to have to start them over. Sigh.