Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Lazy Blogger's Post

I just found this cool generator for Lazy Blog Posting, and I created this:

Wholy smoke I just had a cup of tea and realised I have not updated this since they invented sliced bread... You would not believe how hard it is being waited on hand and foot and generally lounging around. But I'm sorry you'll just have to take my word for it..I am lost in a sea of pseudo-olde-english with a weight-lifting regime, watching Dexter, just generally being an embarrassment to my cats, my day is long and tiring from sun up to sun down and beyond. I am so tired of my kids wanting me to give them attention and stuff. life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.I go, my lords and ladies; just that when the weather turns bad, I will blog more often. No, really! This is for my ever faithful, devoted public.


Funny! It's like Mad Libs, techno-style!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Pretty funny :) I'll have to check this site out!

Mickie said...

Ha! I love this! Since I am not a CML staffer I could coast through this whol project with lazy blogs..haha. Guess that would really defeat the whole purpose, though.
Thanks for the comment on my blog-just found a month after the fact!I saw the CML learn and play posted on a library listserv and thought I'd live vicariously for a bit. I am a wannabe librarian and currently have a job outside the field. I consider keeping up my library skills and contacts my part-time job. *Whew* that makes it sound like work!
~Mickie