- My fancy new knee brace makes a good support for my laptop.
- I'm walking more each day, including going w/o the wheelchair in my house.
- Getting behind the wheel of my car (did I mention it matches the color of my new knee brace?) and driving for the first time tonight.
- Although the weatherman predicted a rainy weekend, it's been sunny and thoroughly beautiful both days.
- My son, of whom I"m so very proud, mowed the lawn today.
- The smell of garlic wafting in the windows as Si mowed the garlic that has sprouted in the yard (overflow from the garden).
- Lilies of the valley are blooming! They, also, are taking over the lawn in teh back. I'd be happy to have an entire yard of flowers, to be honest.
- Sitting in the park this morning with a couple of good friends (and Mike and Si) and playing a few songs (me on mando, Bu-ying on her Chinese flutes)
- The sound of Bu-ying's gourd flute wafting "Amazing Grace" through the woods.
- So many kind friends willing to take me to PT.
- My brother is engaged to a really nice woman! Yay love!
Sunday, May 03, 2009
Many beautiful things
I've not posted in a while, and I figure I have a lot of good things for which I can be thankful, so I'll share some with you.