Friday, May 04, 2007

Daemon from Golden Compass

If you've not yet read any of the Philip Pullman "Dark Materials" books, it's time you tried one! With Golden Compass: the movie coming out in December this year, you've got plenty of time to see what the buzz is about! Each person has a personal daemon who is their life's companion. Here is what it chose for me:



Somehow or other it classed me as "shy". LOL

I read _Golden Compass_ when it first came out. I remember reading _Subtle Knife_ in a Pulisher's Proof copy I picked up at ALA that year. Seems to me I never got around to reading the third book - how could that be??? [off to get that book reserved]

1 comment:

Cycho Librarian said...

While also classing you as outgoing. It also classed Abby as assertive and passive. I think it's something of an imperfect system...