- I will think about the food I eat, eat healthier, and not let one bad food decision keep me from making a better decision with the next bite (this is my version of WW - you do it your way . . .)
- I will care less about what is on TV than I care about who I'm with when I'm watching (in other words, bring on the geek stuff, Honey, I'm just there to be with you . . . well . . . and to knit!)
- I will not worry about "how it looks to other people" when I make decisions about my career (it's not about moving up, it's about doing what your best at and serving the customers well, or, as our NEW PRESIDENT said, it's about making the hard decisions and doing what is right to change things for the better)
- I will share more book thoughts on my blog (I feel like I've not done a review in a long time!)
- I will exercise more often (which, honestly, won't take much)
OK - that's it for now. ON to POETRY FRIDAY!
Today, I give you an old college pal, David. You can read his story and see more of his music, if you like:
Check back in a few days, and hopefully, you'll see a book review or two. :-)