2. Diamonds or pearls? Rubies
3. Last movie you saw?
4. What is your Good Eats with Alton Brown (anything with AB is great!) Show?
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? cereal or eggs
6. What is your middle name? Fithian (it used to be Louise, but then I got married and changed it to my Maiden Name)
7. What food do you dislike? liver . . . those innard parts are icky
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I've been listening to my iPod, so it's a real mix of folk, R&B, blues, rock & roll, alternative, Christian, Country, and a little rap
9. What kind of car do you drive? Purple PT Cruiser, or our Neon
10. Favorite sandwich? BLT, especially if the T's are good
11. What characteristic do you despise? egotism
12. Favorite item of clothing? skirts with pockets
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Europe or China
14. Favorite brand of clothing? Lands' End
15. Where would you retire? near Simon, I think . . . but that's a long ways away
16. Favorite birthday? I've had a lot of good ones, but my fave have to be the ones we celebrated at Rendezvous - the re-enactments - with a few dozen musicians jamming around the campfire until the wee hours of the morning
18. Beach or Mountains? both!
21. Are you a morning person or a night person? morning (see #1)
22. What is your shoe size? 7 - 7.5
23. Pets? 2 cats, Samwise and Rosie
24. What's your favorite holiday? Christmas for the traditions and music, Easter for the meeaning
25. What did you want to be when you were little? first I wanted to be a nurse because our nurse costume had a blue cape . . . but then I realized that real nurses didn't wear capes (and what's the point, really, w/o the cape?), so then I was undecided for many years until school because our Librarians at school were great - but then in early HS I wanted to be a Minister, but that changed in late college . . . .
26. How old are you today? 44, but I usually feel, in my head, like I'm only 12 or like I"m 100
27. What is your favorite candy? dark chocolate with nuts
29. What day are you looking forward to? Thanksgiving, when I can spend all day making a fantastic meal for my family (well, for part of my family) - seriously - I love having time and room to cook
30. What are you listening to right now? crickets and the breeze
31. What was the last thing you ate? raspberry cobbler - yum - hmm - sounds like a good breakfast food
32. Do you wish on stars? no, not really - I'm more likely to pray
33. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? just one color? I think I"m more like one of the handmade crayons we've made, with bits and pieces of lots of colors in them
34. How is the weather right now? a little cool, but unseasonably warm, considering it's November
35. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Main Library Security when they called yesterday afternoon to check on us after a customer called 911 from our phone because she'd been assaulted down the street
36. Favorite soft drink? Diet Cranberry 7-Up - but I usually drink water
39. Favorite restaurant? Pita Hut, currently - love those falafels!
40. Hair color? brown, light brown, blond, and lots of grey
41. What was your favorite toy as a child? I don't know - dolls, I guess: Barbies, kiddles, trolls, etc, where we made clothes for them and stuff - imaginative play
42. Summer or winter? Fall
43. Hugs or kisses? both - and keep em coming!
44. Chocolate or Vanilla? chocolate
45. Coffee or tea? both, but always decaff
46. What is under your bed? cord for electric blanket and lots of dust bunnies
47. What did you do last night? watch movies on the couch with Mike
48. How many keys on your key ring? 11, but 3 of them belong to a friend for whom we sometimes cat-sit, and one of them is for Mike's bike lock - so I realized I need to clean that key ring!
49. How many years at your current job? nearly 7 years in this position, 21 at the L, total
50. Favorite day of the week? Friday, because if I'm working it's because I will prolly have a real weekend (2 days off in a row), and if I'm not working . . . well . . . I'm not working!
51. How many towns have you lived in? 3 if you count college
52. Do you make friends easily? I make friends easily, but it takes a long time for me to make close friends
53. Who inspires you most? I get inspired by hopeful stories of people who've done great things for other people to make a difference in the world
54. Who do you want to tag to do this meme? Everyone who reads it! Then let me know if you've done it.