Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sleeping Well

Ha! I slept so well the night before last that I barely made it out of bed in time to get myself dressed for work! Yesterday was one of those days that never ended, too. Work 9-5, left early to run to the IGA to buy butter before going to Simon's school, helped host the Empty Bowls event (I got the butter for the bread to go with the soup), cleaned up from that, had a quick PTA meeting (all 5 of us who stayed), and then home at around 9:15. Is it any wonder I slept well last night? Now that I've gotten up to get Si out the door, I'm going back to bed for a nap, even!

I just wanted to do a quick post since I missed posting yesterday.

The Empty Bowls event was great. The kids make clay bowls. The parents bring soups. Our great Parent Consultant managed to get a great donation of rolls and soups from Tim Hortons. The school's Orchestra performed. The school's Steel Drum Band performed. The parents and guests buy a bowl for $10 and then get to partake of the soup buffet. It's great!

No comments: