Monday, November 10, 2008

LIttle Boxes made of ticky tacky . . .


Yesterday was Sculpey Day! My BFF came over, with her daughter, and we sat around all afternoon playing with Sculpey and getting a jump-start on Christmas Crafting! I kept going until my back hurt too much to keep slouching over the table. I'm covering Altoid boxes. The darkish ones are all intended for men . . . Si's teachers, etc. Suggestions for what to put in them? I'm thinking M&M, or even mini M&Ms . . . any other ideas? I love the way the colors swirl and layer. Sometimes I cover the bottom of the box, too, but honestly, that nearly doubles the time, and taking a poll of the men in my house, I got a 100% that male recipients of these boxes won't give a darn.

1 comment:

Mary Lee said...

WAY cool! Now I know what I can do with all my Altoid boxes!!!

What to put in them? Promises. Beads. Fortunes. Gift cards.