So, I'm going to start a list of other favorite sing-along books, and I'd be pleased as peachy punch if you'd add your faves into the comments!
- Charlie Parker Played Be-Bop - Raschka
- Mama Don't Allow - Hurd
- Seals on the Bus - Hort
- Skip to my Lou - Westcott
- Lady With the Alligator Purse - Westcott
- 5 Little Monkeys Jumping On the Bed - Christelow
- The Motown baby love board books: Sugar Pie Honey Bunch, How Sweet it is to be Loved By You, My Girl, The Way You Do the Things You Do, etc
- Barnyard Dance by Boynton (I really just chant this one, but it's great!)
- There's a Hole in the Bucket - Westcott
- Miss Mary Mack - Westcott (she's really the illustrator of all these books, but honestly, her versions are the best!) - this also makes a fun flannel, which I made years ago for the Main Library's collection, so CML folks can borrow it.
PS - isn't it nice to think about something other than my recover? yes! it is!