This has been making the rounds in the blogosphere and on Facebook. It looked like fun, so here are my Simon's answers. I'm going to let him type them himself when he gets home from school. He's 14 (and not a great speller).
1. What is something mom always says to you?
How was your day? Three things- (if I don't require 3 things, he'll stop with "eh")
2. What makes mom happy?
not being in pain
3. What makes mom sad?
me being sick
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
being wierd (proffesional courtacy)
5. What was your mom like as a child?
? (I think he might wonder when I'm going to stop being a child)
6. How old is your mom?
43? (well, he's only a year off - someday he'll realize we're exactly 30 yrs apart)
7. How tall is mom?
5'4" (actually, I'm just 5'2", but I have a big presence)
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
probably the same stuff she does when I am except she watches what she wants to watch (yup - he's got me pegged)
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
11. What is your mom really good at?
12. What is your mom not very good at?
13. What does your mom do for her job?
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
if I say Marge Simpson, she'll hit me
17. What do you and your mom do together
stuff (see what I mean about the 3 things?)
18. How are you and your mom the same?
19. How are you and your mom different?
past times (meaning we have different hobbies - I am not much into military history, and he will probably never knit)
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
she says it herself (we all say it all the time - to one another - it's one of the most important things we do in our family, both my side and Mike's side)
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
her parents' (ahh, he knows me well)