- The pain seems worser today than yesterday. Taking more meds, slowing down my mobility rehab, and sleeping more.
- I'm turning down visits from just about everyone today because I think I need the rest. Also the narcotics make me really uncontrollably weepy, and it's ridiculous to try to carry on a conversation under these conditions.
- I finished my simple knitting project and I don't feel like starting something new at the moment. (How is THAT for an indicator of where I am at the moment?)
- I know this will improve, but at the moment I just feel sucky.
- Whoever invented the ice-water-circulation-knee-brace-thingamajiggy should be given the Nobel Prize.
- Real pudding and real jell-o and real popsicles (with sugar!) are totally delicious, and I believe that they will actually help my boo-boos heal faster.
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Creative Post Title
I was going to try to write a limerick, but the pain meds have taken over and my rhyming facilities have diminished, so you're going to just have to settle for a quick list update.