Wednesday, February 18, 2009

We'll now return you to your regularly scheduled recliner

Hi honey, I'm home! Mike brought me home from the hosp yesterday at around 5:30 or so. We drove through the pharmacy on the way, but (thankfully) I already had the meds I needed to last til today. Mike will go to the store this morning for the rest of what I'll need.

It's so nice to be back in my recliner - so much better than that bed! Admittedly, that call button was pretty nice, but here at home, when someone responds, it's quicker and it can even include a kiss or a hug! yay!

I've not felt like knitting for a few days, but I might get back to it today. We'll just have to see if I can stay awake long enough. :-)

Pain - under control most of the time.
Leg - awkward and heavy
Chair - so very comfortable
TV - better than at hospital
Food - better quality but less variety . . . but more controllable
Company - love being home with Mike, Si and the cats!!!!!!!!!!!
Phone - able to take calls again . . . :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are finally home! Suzie says HI!
Call mom, she is worried. Imagine that.

Unknown said...

yayyyyy -- hope your recovery goes smoothly and quickly -- *hugs* sounds like your new "nurses" are taking fabulous care of you!!!

welcome home!