Tuesday, November 30, 2010

NaBloPoMo

Well, it's been a whole month and I've posted something every day. I enjoyed the discipline of it, and there were only a few times when I just got it in under the wire. What I am most proud of is that there were only a couple of times when I put up a place-holder type post that was just "hey, it's another but I don't have time to post". I like getting back into this kind of journaling. I've even gotten a couple of new followers, too, I think! Welcome, newbies!

As I've been saying in the last few posts, the holiday knitting deadlines are quickly approaching and I will be spending less time on the computer in December to try to meet all of my own expectations. I'll stop in, though, just to keep things lively.

Once Christmas comes, I'm sure to be posting pictures again, too - yippee! And I'll finally be able to reveal what I've been knitting!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

good for you! I miss blogging.