- out for a meal! I would list fave restaurants in Cbus, but often I like to try places I've never been before just as much as going to old favorites, so a list is hard here. Maybe that will be it's own list before the month is out.
- movie- This may seem like a cop-out, but I really do love going to movies, and I love talking together about them afterward.
- Museums - here in Cbus we have the Historical Society, the Wexner, the Art Museum, etc. Heck, I like finding art exhibits around town, too, like at the Main Library (great gallery space). Again, I like chatting about it after viewing it together.
- going to the park - picnics are lovely! My friend, Bu-ying and I will sometimes take our instruments and play music outdoors there, too - doubly wonderful!
- Interesting speakers - (I got to take Si to hear Matt Groehning last year - fabbo!)
- live music (making our own or going to hear it made by others)
- karaoke (I can't resist performing!)
- live theater!
Friday, March 11, 2011
List #11 DATES
What things do you enjoy doing with your time and friends? Today's list shares some of my favorite things to do with DH, friends, son, etc. (dates, in a broad sense):