Thursday, March 03, 2011

List #3 I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO:

  • another family vacation
  • knitting with my peeps
  • retiring someday
  • learning more about the "Business of People" training and becoming a trainer
  • Spring
  • Simon graduating from HS (but not looking forward to an empty nest)
  • next time I get to visit my parents
  • Mike's niece's wedding because my in-laws are fun
  • playing music with the gang again - hopefully soon
  • seeing what amazing things my son accomplishes in his life
  • not having to wear this knee brace everyday
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2!!!!!
  • So many sequel books . . . too many to list!

3 comments:

BluegrassGal said...

Oh wow! Are you a new BOP trainer? That's great! Congratulations. You'll be great!

Cheryl said...

what do you think your next vacation will be? :) this summer?

Cat Herself said...

We are hoping to visit the Grand Canyon this Summer - none of us have ever been!