I was a little concerned about just dumping out the bag, but since I've only been carrying this one a few days, I figured it was fairly safe that I wouldn't lose stuff.
I kind of like the randomness of the jumble, but it's hard to see what's there, so I spread it all out so that I could examine each thing and list it here.
From top left:
- list of meds I'm currently taken (I had a Dr. appt Friday, and it turned out I didn't need it, but still, it's good to keep it handy.)
- Tupperware thingy with my morning meds that I was supposed to take yesterday and forgot
- packet of cables and stuff that is needed for the interchangeable knitting needles I'm using, although now that I'm set up and knitting I don't really need them.
- work badge
- minty gum
- pink crochet hook for picking up dropped stitches (saving my butt)
- box where I keep darning needles, stitch markers, little scissors (notions)
- knitting project, yarn neatly in a baggie
- paper sleeve from yarn I'm using - miracle of miracles I haven't lost/thrown it away yet!
- cell phone - it's a good phone, but not as nice as my son's - poor me - lol
- driver's license - why this is out of my wallet, I'm not quite sure, although things like this explain why I have lost my license in the past
- one Hershey's Dark Chocolate truffle
- leftover yarn from the skein that I hope I don't need because it kept breaking when my friend, Jan, was winding it up for me at the yarn shop. Then she switched the whole thing over to a lighter swift and the bigger ball was wound w/o breaks
- a receipt from the yarn - also rather miraculous as I don't often save those, either, and I bought this yarn in April, 09
- morning meds are taken for the day and the tupperware thing is back in the bathroom where I keep all my other meds
- paper yarn sleeve is tucked into the baggie with the yarn I'm using
- leftover yarn and packet of cables and stuff are put back into my "needles and stuff" bin so I can find them later
- yarn pattern is found in the bag (it hadn't fallen out with the dump) to confirm that I do still have it
- driver's license and list of current meds are both safely tucked away inside wallet
- yarn receipt is thrown away