Sunday, March 27, 2011

List #26 BOOKS I WANT TO READ

There are a lot of books on my "to read" list on Good Reads. In fact, one of the reasons I like that website is that it lets me keep a very long list of books! The most recent additions to my list are:
  • And Furthermore - Judi Dench
  • Knit Along with Debbie Macomber: A Turn in the Road - Debbie Macomber
  • Heresy (giordano Bruno series, #1) - S. J. Parris
  • Graceling (Seven Kingdoms Trilogy #1) -- Kristin Cashore
  • A Red Herring Without Mustard (Flavia de Luce, #3) - Alan Bradley
  • The Strange Case of Origami Yoda - Tom Angleberger
  • Brains for Lunch: A Zombie Novel in Haiku?! - K. A. Holt
  • How to Live Safely in a Science Fictional Universe - Charles Yu
That's just a few. :-)

Currently, I am reading:
  • While My Pretty One Knits (Black Sheep Knitting Mystery, #1)- Anne Canadeo (my bedtime reading_
  • Outlive Your Life: You Were Made to Make a Difference - Max Lucado (listening in the car)
  • New Encyclopedia of Knitting Techniques - Lesley Stanfield (knitting advice)
  • Driven to Distraction: Recognizing and Coping with Attention Deficit Disorder from Childhood Through Adulthood - Edward M. Hallowell (for self-improvement)
  • Changing the Odds for Children at Risk: Seven Essential Principles of Educational Programs that Break the Cycle of Poverty - Susan B. Neuman (for professional development)

No comments: