Saturday, March 05, 2011

List #5 Weekend Goals

My weekend is odd because I'm working today (Saturday). So I'm including some of Friday's day-off goals in this list.
  • Pick up a prescription from Dr. office
  • Visit LYS to get help with provisional cast-on and winding the lace-weight yarn for a new project
  • Cast-on said project
  • Finish square 4 of Great American Aran Afghan
  • Appt. with orthopedic surgeon (follow-up from Jan surgery)
  • Order a replacement SS card for my son
  • spend quality time with son and husband @ rock concert Friday - YAY! Gaelic Storm at the Newport - first time I've ever been there. It was cool!
  • hang out with Carol for a while
  • church
  • try to hang out with guy-knitters
  • watch Social Network
  • try to fix home computer

1 comment:

read2akid said...

I hope you like Social Network better than I did. Enjoying reading your lists!